Rhino Medical Services has partnered with a local hospital in New York in search for a permanent Hospitalist. Please refer to the details below - do you or a friend have any availability to help?
This client is needing a full-time, permanent provider.
Opportunity: Provide continuous care to hospitalized patients, order tests and medical procedures, consult with specialists when appropriate. Maintain open communication with primary care physician and patient regarding diagnostics and treatment plan. Work directly with a Care Manager to develop and coordinate discharge needs.
- 132 licensed beds/64 staffed
- Level 2 open ICU
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Preferred Skills: Central Line, Arterial line, Intubation
- 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM; night coverage provided by NP/PA
- 7 on – 7 off schedule
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Student Loan repayment or housing allotment within 12 miles of hospital
- Productivity incentive
- Full Health Insurance – Family
- Short and long term disability
- Annual CEU days and dollars
- Paid time off
- Paid Malpractice insurance
- Onsite Day Care at discounted rate