Hospitalist Plus has partnered with a local Hospital in Tennessee in search for a locums Hospitalist. Please refer to the details below - do you or a friend have any availability to help?
This client is needing holiday coverage December 24th – 30th and January 7th – 13th.
Opportunity: This position is through a direct, long-term client of ours who is needing a Hospitalist to assist with vacation coverage.
- May have to respond to codes, but it’s typically ER Providers that will handle the codes
- Night Call – 2-3 nights in each 7 day rotation; APN takes first line of call; Physician is not required to come in, except for ICU admissions or at the request of APN
- BC in IM, FP or Hospitalist
- Number of admissions per shift – 6
- Average daily census: 15-18
- No Procedures required
- Vent Management required
- Hospitalist will supervise APN’s
- Current TN licensed required
- Average patients per day = 20-25
- EMR - McKesson’s Paragon
- 30 days credentialing time frame
- Weekly pay
- Malpractice insurance
- Travel and lodging provided
About the Facility: This 136 bed facility is a progressive, integrated health care organization committed to serving the health care needs of the surrounding area. They consist of an Emergency Medical Service, an off-site Center for Wellness & Rehabilitation and a Home Health and Hospice service, providing a variety of outpatient and inpatient services to all patients.