Hospitalist, Kentucky, Locum Tenens, NP Hospitalist, PA Hospitalist, Permanent
Two full time day shift Hospitalists are needed in Western Kentucky. This is a well established Hospitalist practice in a great regional medical center.
Candidates with a background in either Internal Medicine or Family Practice will be considered. There is also time to apply for a Kentucky license.
Job Details -
– 370 Bed Hospital
– Currently group consists of 9 day-time physicians and 2 nocturnists
– Average daily census per physician is 15-16 patients
– Procedures not required
Salary and Benefit Details
– $215,000 yearly salary plus possible Director stipend
– $30,000 – $35,000 Productivity and Quality Bonus
– $15,000 Sign on Bonus
– Up to $5,000 CME Allowance
– Full Health Benefits for entire family
– Pension Plan
Call Deric at 855-303-7587 today for more details or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Situated in the heart of the Daniel Boone National Forest offering very flexible schedules to Hospitalist. Basic and Minor procedures. Must respond to codes.